Information we collect
We may collect and process the following information / data about you when you visit our website:
- Information about your use of our website including details of your visits such as pages you viewed and the resources you used/accessed, Such information includes traffic data, your location data, communication data, your IP address, web browser information, mobile software and hardware information, services used and what time said pages and areas are visited, the total time consumed on specific pages etc.
- Information provided willingly and voluntarily by you when you communicate with us by any means, for example when you register for information or purchase a service. Such information include your name, address, email and phone number.
Use of your information
We use the information and data that we collect from you to provide our services to you and to improve our products or services. We may also use it
- to give you the information you have requested from us regarding our products or services.
- to notify you of any changes to our website, products or services.
- to improve our website and customer service and to enable us to personalize your experience while visiting our website
- to process your transactions
- to administer a survey, promotion, contest, event or other similar activities
If you consent to receive additional information from us, we will use the data we have collected to apprise you with any other products or services that might be of interest to you. With your permission, we may also allow select third parties to send you information regarding products and services relevant to you. If at any point you want to remove your consent for the same, you may do so.
Storing and safety of your personal information
Any information sent via the Internet is not fully secure and at times such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of the data you send us electronically and we acknowledge the assumption that you are sending the information entirely at your own risk. However, once we receive your information, we do our best to ensure that all data provided by you is securely saved with us. Your data is for sure indispensable for us, yet you need to keep in your mind that no electronic storage or process of internet transmission comes with hundred percent security. We, at SDLC Infotech Private limited, follow all the commercially accepted methodologies for safeguarding your personal data but we can’t come with complete and absolute assurance of security.
Disclosure of information
- where we are legally required by law to disclose certain personal information or
- where we need to disclose that to reduce the risk of fraudulent activities or
- under situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or
- where user violates the terms and conditions
- where we sell our company or any or all our business to another party/buyer .
However, we may share some of your personal data and generic aggregated information which is not related to any personal identification with our subsidiaries, joint ventures or other companies under a common control, trusted affiliates, business partners and advertisers for marketing initiatives and in accordance with and as per terms of this private policy. Also We may transfer your personal information to third parties that help us provide our services or provide services on our behalf. For example, we may use third party vendors to authorize and process payments, administer website or run software. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our third party vendors but we do not authorize or permit them to use or disclose user’s personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.
Request for deletion
You may request us to delete your personal data or information any time, but in that case, you may not be able to use certain portions of our website or services. If we delete any information about user, it will be deleted from our active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain this information for protection from fraud and for various legal requirements.
Not for use by individuals below 18 years of age
Our website and services are not intended for use by individuals who are under eighteen years of age. We knowingly don’t gather identifiable data from anyone below 18 years of age. Such individuals must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian before making any request for any of our services, as a minor by himself/herself is not competent to contract as per law. In case any parent or guardian finds that their children below 18 years of age have shared their personal data with us, they must contact us immediately, We assure, that we will take the required steps on urgent basis to remove that information from our servers as soon as possible.
Third party website or content links on our website
Your option to unsubscribe
We may periodically send you e-mails or communications that promote the use of our services. You may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail itself, which you receive or by contacting us by other modes.